THE hotly anticipated Ford Ranger Raptor was finally revealed to the world, and we were front row at its unveiling in Thailand.
We’ve got all the facts and specs on the Raptor, plus we can finally let our readers in on our experience with it when we went on a development drive last year, where JW was one of only two Aussie journos invited along.
The 2018 Navara has been updated to fix the brand’s notorious suspensions issues, and we tagged along with the engineers for a first-hand look at the improved model.
But it’s not just new metal that gets a look in, with two killer custom builds featured in the issue: a 6x6 LC200 and a spotless Duramax-powered GU Patrol.
We also ventured near and far this month, from Peru for the Land Rover Experience to Arnhem Land in the NT.
ALSO IN THE ISSUE
- Holden 1 Tonner conversion continues
- BJ73 and Patrol Ti-L shed updates
- We tackle Victoria’s eerie Haunted Stream Track
- Comprehensive LED light buyers’ guide
- Industry Insider with MaxTrax
- Air compressor comparison
- Product tests and Deano’s monthly rant
The issue is in stores now.